Only the value chain delivers the customer within the organization.
Every function of the company is either integrated in the value chain or supports the value chain. Excellence is the result of improvements in elementary processes, made for the benefit of each internal customer.
To achieve this, our experts propose to set up a global value creation system, composed of people and processes, which uses different tools and methodologies to effectively manage the strategy and cultural change of an organization.
- Eliminate all forms of waste
- Organize lines and processes in continuous flow to get it right the first time
- Balance ergonomic workstations
- Optimize resources to the just needed
- Standardize the best ways of doing things
- Achieve the right gesture
- Permanently reduce flow times
- Spreading and leveling demand by working on Takt Time
- Pulling the flows
- Do not pass on defects to the next step
- Do not create defects
- Eliminate special causes of variability
- Restore and know how to keep the equipment in good working conditions
- Capitalize on know-how and ensure the competence of people
- Enrich the design or implementation of new equipment
- Identify and control risk factors
- Transform the work environment in an ergonomic and fair manner
- Educate and empower
To be agile and responsive to solve problems on a daily basis
- To have a voluntary discipline
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Solve problems at the right level
- Manage with indicators anchored on reality
- Deliver the annual progress plan with an eye on the long term
- Ensure the cohesion of the management team
Continuous progress towards excellence
- Focus alternately on each of the 3 areas of progress
- Leading change along a shared journey
- Keeping the course and pace of progress by constantly adapting to changes in the environment
Our approach in 5 fundamentals
Listening, guiding and supporting the General Management
Capturing support points
Identify the blocking points
Supporting leaders in their work and helping them to stay on course
Process and results
Unfolding work processes so as not to be subjected to them
Establish the best speed of progress
Measuring the results through the monitoring process
Compact to transcend
Permanently reduce flow times
Focusing on the essential
Stimulating creativity through the "workshop" method
Follow up, train, coach to perpetuate
Stabilise before continuing to improve
Managing through visuals
Pass on our knowledge and quickly increase your profitability
Focusing on real needs
Transfer of knowledge
Constantly raising the level of need
Preparing leaders to integrate new and innovative ideas
Expert consultants with over 15 years of know-how and operational expertise acquired in the field.
Proven methods from our experience, constant search for best practice and continuous innovation.
A single point of contact to help senior management develop their strategies and to support operational staff in executing them.
A global approach that combines performance and health at work while preventing Lean drifts.
A team of expert consultants capable of intervening rapidly in the main industrialised and emerging countries in native language.
A commitment to intense, sustainable results.
A complete transfer of knowledge to allow autonomous deployment.